basically took over our new favorite tailor, Heavenly’s, shop for a good two hours. We had the BEST time picking fabrics, and styles. You MUST have clothes made when you visit Hoi An Vietnam. It’s the most fun, and makes you “one of those people” who will never see clothes the same way again. Enjoy!
PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE!!
iHeartRadio: COMING SOON!
Check out our Amazon store:
Follow us on EVERYTHING:
Email & Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to book a vacation? Give Wes a call and don’t forget to use keyword C&AWAY
CHECK OUT WES:
Make sure and use #ChubbyandAway on all your social media posts so we can see the adventures you are going on as well! You may just inspire our next trip!
Music: Epidemic Sound
FTC Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. All opinions are honest and our own. We only mention products, and companies we actually use and genuinely like.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://v-cms.org/lam-dep
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Âm Thầm Bên Con – Parody – Đỗ Duy Nam – Hữu Công – Official
- Hướng Dẫn Kiểu Buộc Tóc Đẹp Dễ Làm – Cách Tết Tóc Đẹp Nhất | Easy Hairstyles For Long Hair
- 22 Ý TƯỞNG CHO MÁI TÓC NHÀM CHÁN CỦA BẠN
- Luyện thi đâị học môn văn, Bên kia sông đuống, Hoàng Cầm
- BEST PIZZA IN HOI AN, DINGO DELI, CLOTH MARKET | Digital Nomad Cafe | Travel Vlog 068, 2017 |