At President Donald Trump’s coronavirus briefing he talked about a phone call he had with Boris Johnson after the PM tested positive for coronavirus.
Mr Trump said he asked the Prime Minister how he was feeling, and stated Boris Johnson was unconcerned for his own health but instead asked the US President if he could supply ventilators to the UK.
Donald Trump said: “I asked him how he was feeling, and the first thing he said to me was we need ventilators.”
This comes as Donald Trump promises to supply ventilators to anyone who needs them. Trump also said he wishes Boris Johnson a speedy recovery following his coronavirus diagnosis.
Trump heaps PRAISE on NYC Mayor de Blasio as he admits he ‘can’t say anything bad about him’ after coronavirus meetings
Coronavirus patients might SHARE ventilators as NHS prepares for ‘tsunami’ in London
NHS has more than doubled number of ventilators for coronavirus patients
From Brexit breaking news to HD movie trailers, The Sun newspaper brings you the latest news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world.
Become a Sun Subscriber and hit the bell to be the first to know
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bác Hồ Một Tình Yêu Bao La – TRỌNG TẤN HÁT SINH NHẬT BÁC 19/5, Bài Hát Trữ Tình Hay Nhất Về Bác Hồ
- ĐIỆP VỤ BIỂN ĐỎ – Hoàng Cảnh Du | Phim Hành Động Võ Thuật Chiếu Rạp Trung Quốc Thuyết Minh Hay Nhất
- [ENG SUB] We Got Married 4 우결4 – JaeRim's Dance Cover (Sunmi – 24hours) at wedding 20141206
- Không nên ham rẻ khi mua Bảo hiểm xe máy | THDT
- Speedtest Redmi Note 9 Pro vs Redmi Note 8 Pro : KHÔNG THỂ TIN NỔI