he G20 nations have resolved to collectively inject $5 trillion into the global economy to combat the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic on economies world over. Saudi Arabia, which is the current chair of G20, urged the grouping to form a coordinated response to tackle the global crisis.
In his address to the G20 summit, Chinese President Xi Jinping called for an “all-out global war” against novel coronavirus and proposed tariff cuts and removal of trade barriers to prevent the global economy slipping into recession.
Subscribe to India Today for NEW VIDEOS EVERY DAY and make sure to enable Push Notifications so you’ll never miss a new video.
All you need to do is PRESS THE BELL ICON next to the Subscribe button!
India Today TV is India’s leading English News Channel. India Today YouTube channel offers latest news videos on Politics, Business, Cricket, Bollywood, Lifestyle, Auto, Technology, Travel, Entertainment and a lot more.
Stay tuned for latest updates and in-depth analysis of news from India and around the world!
Download Mobile App from India’s No.1 News Video Publisher :
Follow us: Official website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bác Hồ Một Tình Yêu Bao La – TRỌNG TẤN HÁT SINH NHẬT BÁC 19/5, Bài Hát Trữ Tình Hay Nhất Về Bác Hồ
- ĐIỆP VỤ BIỂN ĐỎ – Hoàng Cảnh Du | Phim Hành Động Võ Thuật Chiếu Rạp Trung Quốc Thuyết Minh Hay Nhất
- [ENG SUB] We Got Married 4 우결4 – JaeRim's Dance Cover (Sunmi – 24hours) at wedding 20141206
- Không nên ham rẻ khi mua Bảo hiểm xe máy | THDT
- Speedtest Redmi Note 9 Pro vs Redmi Note 8 Pro : KHÔNG THỂ TIN NỔI